Monday, September 17, 2007

Warning:


This baby exceeds the daily recommended allowance of cuteness.

21 comments:

LDS Mom said...

What is that "seat" your baby is sitting in? As a mother of seven I have never seen one before and now I have seen two in two days. Someone brought one to church yesterday. Is there something to this baby seat?

And, yes, she does exceed the daily recommended allowance of cuteness.

Heth said...

They are called Bumbo seats
Ours is a different brand that I got at Walmart. The idea is that they help the baby sit up before they can actually sit up. I think the recommended ages are 3-12 months. Toby loves his, he can look around and see all the hullabaloo that goes on around him.

Anonymous said...

Cuteness overload, for sure. Look at him...

Chiming in to confirm the Bumbo's greatness. Wish they were around for my older kids. Beatrix loved hers. She started climbing out at about 9 months, but until then she enjoyed the vantage point it provided.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Indeed! I've had a few of those myself...

don't have a bumbo seat yet but I think I'll have to break down and see what all the fuss is about with this one...

boomama said...

I am making audible smooshy noises at the sight of that sweet little man.

We are Tommy's Advocates said...

Oh how great! Love it!

Carrie said...

Um, yes, he is SO cute!

Kiki said...

He looks so big! And so cute!

Tamara said...

HOW SWEET!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! And I love the bumbo seat, mine is still too little.

Judy said...

I still can't believe how fast he's growing! What a handsome guy! You're SO blessed!

PastormacsAnn said...

Awww, he is adorable! And he's getting big so fast!

Laura Lu said...

Ah, Heath...you are so right! He is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

KarenK said...

I am struggling to overcome the urge to nuzzle smooches in his little bitty neck.

LDS Mom said...

Sorry, I called your little boy a she. It was the first time I read your blog. I guess I should have read more of your posts before leaving a comment.

HE does exceed the daily recommended allowance of cuteness.

Thanks for the info on the Bumbo seats.

leighdrea said...

AAA- dorable! He is growing soo fast.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just want to pick him up and snuggle!

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!! Too, too cute. :)

Truth said...

You are absolutely correct on that-way exceeds the limit!

mummyjaan said...

Awww, that is sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I can just see all these mommas swaying gently back and forth in their seats with a sudden burst of cuddle/snuggle hormones coursing through their viens. Where are my car keys? I need to come "coffe"-ha, ha...!