On Saturday I got to see my dear friend
Sara. (her dreads are fabulous by the way, she even let me touch them) It's been a long time. Too long. She had her camera with her, (I'm not sure she goes anywhere without it) and I talked her into taking some pics for me since all my belly pics so far have been taken with a camera phone. Cell phone pics are high quality I tell you. Here are two of my favorites that Sara took for me, with a real camera.
13 comments:
I LOVE the black and white one. Good one for the baby book.
Beautiful photos ... I'm sure you'll treasure them. As will your new little one. :)
Heth, it's just wrong, I tell you, WRONG to have such a perfect little baby belly.
Wish I lived where I could meet both Sara and you!
You do pregnancy so well.
I know the Source of your joy and I envy it. In a good way, of course.
I'm so glad you liked them :) That was the fasted photo shoot in the history of photos. hee hee. It was so fabulous to see you...wish it could have been longer. I will definitely be back to see the newest babe. Love ya.
Cute pictures! I love them!
I can't believe you are expecting #7 and that you look that great! Your feet look great and not a bit swollen too!
Look at you with your shoes and your jewelry and your black top and jeans, so cute and stylish as per usual...you rock.
Those are wonderful pics, and I agree with Mopsy so stylish! Get pics every day until that baby is born. You are running out of time to show off that cute lil' belly.
Wow! You look fantastic!
Not fair!
ah little guy, yesterday that was you!
These are incredible heather! you are beautiful!!
Love them. Love them. Oh, and did I say, Love them?
You are right...she doesn't go anywhere without her camera! She is so extremely talented with that thing too! Heth you look fabulous! Sara...excellent work as always! I only wish you could come catch our family with your talent! :)
Post a Comment