Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's the Final Countdown

39 weeks and 1 day. Not that I'm counting or anything.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't look that big =) Hopefully that baby will make an appearance soon!

Mary Craig said...

You look really good! Like a toothpick with a raisin stuck to it! :) Did that make sense? (It's definitely a compliment!)

Sara said...

You look so great! I wish we could get together before we leave. We're headed to Osage on Sat. for Michael's graduation...maybe we can swing over? Hmmmm...

Tamara said...

Just so we are clear, it is NOT fair that you look cuter 9 months pregnant than I do 3 years after twin babies!!! ;)

nicole said...

Get that basketball out from under your shirt and stop pretending! ;) You look fantastic. Praying that all goes well when the time comes.

Anonymous said...

Come out, come out, Whoever you are!
I. am. so. excited.
Grams

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

How exciting. You look great!

KarenK said...

Wow. That is a seriously cute belly. It's not even that big!

Soo exciting. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!! Heth, you look fabulous!!!!

Lizzie M. said...

Ok, how is your bathroom (and mirror!) so clean??

...you look fantastic, by the way!

T. Forkner said...

GREAT pic. I have one of me like that. Seems ages ago! Now my baby is 8!

Anonymous said...

Your belly is beautiful!

Truth said...

Oh I'm so excited for you. I actually came here to see if I could figure out how close you are getting and I find this beautiful picture! I also asked about you on the tok board. Thanks for the lovely update. You make the cutest pregnant lady ever! (Oh, and I found myself praying for you last night really late and wondered if you might be getting ready to have that baby.)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I am so excited! You are ahead of me, I'm only 31 weeks.....oh and I think mary c's comment is funny....a toothpick with a raisin?? LOL

Anonymous said...

Your belly is positively adorable! Good grief, it's almost sinful how good you look!

Can't wait to hear your announcement!

Anonymous said...

You look so wonderful being 39 weeks (and 1 day) pregnant. I'm praying everything goes well for you. I hope the next post is you introducing the new babe to us.

Nancy in IA

Unknown said...

That little basketball you swallowed is just so CUTE!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

You are all baby! It looks like such a healthy pregnancy, for some reason.I am happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, just a few days to go! You look so cute!

Trina said...

Oh wow you look amazing! You should be modeling for pregnancy magazines!