Oooh! I'm the first comment :) And Oooh! You're a freak like I am. Taking photos of full cupboards and fridge. So delicious. You just feel so "prepared" or something, right? :)
So where's the chocolate? I agree with mopsy- Nesting?? If you trim more trees and find yourself shaping them into a roundish thing on the lawn... or put groceries in the baby crib....or vaccuum the garage... call me! I think you should have your blog family guess how long they think labor will be. coming soon!
Oh yeah, the milk takes up quite a bit of space. We do just under a gallon a day so a cow would be great. Free fertilizer too!
Karen-I'll never show my stash, the kids might find it. But I will give you a hint, somewhere waaaay up high. (Op-tay Elf-shay)Gosh I hope my kids don't know pig latin.
I agree, too, that seeing full cupboards and a full fridge is a comforting and exciting feeling! There are only two of us in our house, and our full fridge seems to significantly deplete after a day or two while the “good stuff” is still fresh…and around. Happy munching!
Aaaaahhhh YES!!!!!!!!! I am sooo glad that there is someone else out there that "gets" it! Mr. U thinks I'm nuts when I get all excited about a full pantry/fridge/freezer all at the same time!! LOL!!
You are so cute because you feel such satisfaction at this accomplishment. It is clear that you are nesting, preparing everything that you can control for something big ... Very, very sweet.
And normally I can't stock that much because hubby insists on having AT LEAST 6 gallons of milk in the fridge at ALL times ... 9 gallons from the store on grocery day.
Little boy grew up not ever having milk ... so it's a MUST have in our house now. :)
22 comments:
Oooh! I'm the first comment :) And Oooh! You're a freak like I am. Taking photos of full cupboards and fridge. So delicious. You just feel so "prepared" or something, right? :)
Holy cow (no pun intended) at the milk! Yours must drink it like mine do!!!
Fantastic! I love that feeling as well. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.
I have fridge-envy now.
Nesting much? Oddly, your cupboards and fridge look pretty and colorful.
Ok-I totally got chills looking at all the milk lined up just so in the fridge. Love it!
That's a LOT of milk! You need to buy your own cow, I think!
So where's the chocolate?
I agree with mopsy- Nesting??
If you trim more trees and find yourself shaping them into a roundish thing on the lawn...
or put groceries in the baby crib....or vaccuum the garage...
call me!
I think you should have your blog family guess how long they think labor will be.
coming soon!
I love that feeling too.
So where is the secret hidden compartment with the Twinkies in it?
Beautiful! Yours look like mine, my husband calls me the "queen of stuff, stuff, cram, cram.
Oh yeah, the milk takes up quite a bit of space. We do just under a gallon a day so a cow would be great. Free fertilizer too!
Karen-I'll never show my stash, the kids might find it. But I will give you a hint, somewhere waaaay up high.
(Op-tay Elf-shay)Gosh I hope my kids don't know pig latin.
I agree, too, that seeing full cupboards and a full fridge is a comforting and exciting feeling! There are only two of us in our house, and our full fridge seems to significantly deplete after a day or two while the “good stuff” is still fresh…and around. Happy munching!
Well if my family doesn't like what I am cooking this week I know where to send them.
That is so cool. Next time I go grocery shopping I will have to do the same...fun fun to see what everyone buys and stuff!
All those veggies and fruit-Yummy!
what time is dinner?????
You are ready, so have this baby already. I can't wait to see her... or him, I guess. I think its a her, though.
I absolutely LOVE the lined up milk that takes more than a whole shelf in the fridge. Makes a dairy farmer's daughter proud...
is it all gone yet???
Aaaaahhhh YES!!!!!!!!! I am sooo glad that there is someone else out there that "gets" it! Mr. U thinks I'm nuts when I get all excited about a full pantry/fridge/freezer all at the same time!! LOL!!
You are so cute because you feel such satisfaction at this accomplishment. It is clear that you are nesting, preparing everything that you can control for something big ... Very, very sweet.
Love that feeling ...
And normally I can't stock that much because hubby insists on having AT LEAST 6 gallons of milk in the fridge at ALL times ... 9 gallons from the store on grocery day.
Little boy grew up not ever having milk ... so it's a MUST have in our house now. :)
Post a Comment