WOW! I get to be the first comment today! Usually by the time I get to reading the blogs, everyone is way ahead of me. I enjoy your sense of humor so much! Kids give you new material each day. Somedays, if you didn't laugh at them, you'd cry---laughing is a much better option!
Do those worms even begin to understand that they are an important part of the boys' childhood? They're clueless that they have such value in their squirmy, short lives. Unsung heros. Viva la earthworm!
Heth, I've only posted a couple of times, but I just wanted to give you a word of encouragement for the home stretch - no pun intended! I am due on Saturday, and things are looking favorable, but as you know, after several babies, things can look favorable for weeks before anything happens. I was pretty discouraged last week, as I've had one section, and so the discussion is always is this Baby doing what it needs to, in order to have a vbac? It wasn't. But now it is. So Blessings to you in these final few days (weeks? what is your due date again? end of the month?). I'm thinking of you though we haven't met. Another newly-thirty mom with lots of littles. God bless!
Wow! I have just stumbled upon your blog for the first time, and I must say, your writing is marvelously hilarious! Can't wait to read through the rest of your archives. :)
Friends of ours love to fish so they started a worm farm. The got a big bucket and filled it with dirt. When they find worms they add them to it. Your boys might like that!
9 comments:
WOW! I get to be the first comment today! Usually by the time I get to reading the blogs, everyone is way ahead of me. I enjoy your sense of humor so much! Kids give you new material each day. Somedays, if you didn't laugh at them, you'd cry---laughing is a much better option!
Do those worms even begin to understand that they are an important part of the boys' childhood? They're clueless that they have such value in their squirmy, short lives.
Unsung heros. Viva la earthworm!
Cute picture! Do they try to keep the worms they find?
Heth, I've only posted a couple of times, but I just wanted to give you a word of encouragement for the home stretch - no pun intended! I am due on Saturday, and things are looking favorable, but as you know, after several babies, things can look favorable for weeks before anything happens. I was pretty discouraged last week, as I've had one section, and so the discussion is always is this Baby doing what it needs to, in order to have a vbac? It wasn't. But now it is. So Blessings to you in these final few days (weeks? what is your due date again? end of the month?). I'm thinking of you though we haven't met. Another newly-thirty mom with lots of littles. God bless!
That's really funny! LOL
Mine too. They are their best friends...Rolly Poly's too.
The first two comments are filled with such wisdom. Love those ladies!
Have you found dried up worms in the dryer yet? yuck!
Wow! I have just stumbled upon your blog for the first time, and I must say, your writing is marvelously hilarious! Can't wait to read through the rest of your archives. :)
Friends of ours love to fish so they started a worm farm. The got a big bucket and filled it with dirt. When they find worms they add them to it. Your boys might like that!
Post a Comment