Monday, May 28, 2007

Due Date

This morning I woke up and saw this reminder on my PDA.

Due date #7!

You know, just in case I forgot that I was 40 weeks pregnant.
Baby seems very happy to stay put, so we will just keep on waiting.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy D-Day, Heth!! Come out and play soon, baby! (((squeezy hugs))) to both of you...

Someone said...

Won't be long now! (easy for me to say, right?)

Truth said...

I am so glad you updated! I've been thinking of you all day. I wanted to ask you how you were doing, but I always hated when I was due/overdue and would get calls asking if I was still around-like I wouldn't let them know. Still very excited for you! May this be your best birth ever.

Anonymous said...

Putting my self on list of people wondering about you...glad to hear all is well.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

We are patiently waiting for the arrival.

Tamara said...

Pictures??? Wanted to see your 40 week belly...mine was hilarious...of course it held #3 & #4! :)

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

We are waiting patiently for baby #7 to make his/her arrival.

sillysiller said...

Lurker here.
I am glad you updated because I have been checking up on you.
Yikes that sounds weird from a stranger.
I just get excited when new babies are due. (I have 6 myself)
Good Luck and have a safe and easy delivery.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Now it is officially "ANY day now!"

You don't have the puffy ankles, swollen face and all, but your belly does come through the door a couple of seconds before the rest of you!

And as I write this, you have 45 minutes before you are over due. No problem- it's still possible!!!

I know you will have it in the next two days because your sisters are going out of town.

Briana said...

You have much more patience than I. I would have been begging the doc to pull the little angel out last week. :)

PastormacsAnn said...

I can't believe that you had to check your PDA to be reminded that it's your Due Date?! You're a patient person.

Come on Baby #7!

Anonymous said...

The babe will make an appearance soon! I promise!

Goslyn said...

Aw, hang in there. She'll be here eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Anonymous said...

Let us know when the big day arrives. :) I'm so excited for you. :)