Monday, January 15, 2007

Hijacked!

Disclaimer: The following post is brought to you by Heth's husband. Heth's husband...because when you really need a dorky husband, Heth's husband is here.

So, why did I hijack my wife's blog you ask? Because today, January 15th, is her

BIRTHDAY!!!

That's right, on this day in 1977, my wife was born. Today she leaves the 20's in the dust and bravely trods onward into her 30's!

Chime in and wish her a happy birthday...and wish me luck because I know I am in huge trouble for this.

34 comments:

BJ said...

Happy 30th Heather! I just turned 30 on the fifth. (by the way, I'm the newbie on TOK). Have a great day!

Big Mama said...

Happy Birthday!! You know 30 is really the new 20...at least that's what I tell myself.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Heth!!!

Welcome to the thirties.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's the greatest. And don't be too hard on the husband, I'm sure he meant well. ;)

Have a fantastic day!

boomama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And the 30's rock. No kidding.

leighdrea said...

Happy BIrthday HEATH!!! Enjoy your day!

Nate- ur awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday! It's a great milestone. "They" say it is when we reach our prime... ;-)

Truth said...

Darn! I was sure I'd be the first one to wish you a happy birthday. I was going to get online at 12:01 last night, but then my dh had my computer occupied with making DVD's. Sigh. Oh well, here's wishing you a very Happy 30th!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister-in-law!!!! <3

Heth said...

Busted!

Yep, I'm 30 now, a real, true grown up.

Thanks honey for that jazzy version of happy birthday. Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

*note to self: change my blogger password*

melanie said...

happy birthday hon!! hope that you have a wonderful one!!

Anonymous said...

Every wife needs to have such a "dorky" husband!

What pure joy you were on this day 30 years ago, and what a greater joy you have become each year! We wouldn't trade you for anyone, anywhere, anytime!
Love you oooooooooooooooooodles and always.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY HEATHER!

You are truly a beautiful woman of grace. I am blessed to know you and call you friend.


thanks for torturing yourself last night.....next time we can sit in the kitchen and chat....I promise!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday big sister!!
You have always been one of my role models! You were gifted by the Big Guy upstairs.
Happy Birthday!!
P.S. Thanks for naming me!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Heth!!!! so glad your blog was hijacked so we could know and wish you a great day. :)

and best of luck to your husband, who may be in some trouble right now...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! 30's are great! People might finally stop saying, "oh, you're in your 20's, you're such a baby!". I promise, I'm 32 and it has been great!

Chewy Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chewy Mom said...

Are you really 10 years younger than me???? I remember being SO excited when I finally hit 30, because people would take me seriously instead of acting like I was a kid, pretending to be an adult!

I hope your day is happy! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday! The 30s are so much better than the 20s, truly. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You have nothing to fear but fear itself!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday, Heth!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

...and the others are right...my 30's are way better than the 20's...

Chris

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday! I was dreading thirty just last year, but it has been kind of a fun year.

You have a husband who loves you very much - he is a keeper!

Linds said...

Happy Birthday Heather! I hope you have a great day. What a lovely thing your husband did to let us all know!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!! oh yeah if you need the code just e-mail me!!

jankifer@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! My O.H. turns 30 this year too. So nice of yours to hijack your blog and share your celebration. I hope you find this year more blessed than the last.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping someone would come here and share the news. Happy Birthday and may you be blessed with many more! Thank goodness for hijacking hubbies. :)

Anonymous said...

oh happy birthday heth....

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!
The 30s really are great. At least my first 5 months have been.

Anonymous said...

Happy blessed birthday Heth! Hope it was a wonderful day. 30!? You are so young!

(sweet hubby you've got there.)

Anonymous said...

heather heather heather... happy birthday to a sweet adorable blogging woman. many of these people only know you in e-world, and I am so blessed to know you and to call you friend.

I love you heather. You are an incredible woman. welcome to the 30's enjoy your stay while it lasts this decade!

Anonymous said...

haha.... Happy belated, Heth!

Anonymous said...

LOL...I know that I'm backtracking in the reading a bit, but just wanted to say how sweet this post was, that a husband would do that. (Sounds like mine.) And don't worry...30 is a toughie, in case you had a hard time with it. Every birthday after that is just "insert number of years experience" being 30.