once you take something out of the package, it never goes back in the same!! :)
You know you are a parent when.....Whoever captured these shots was brilliant!
LOL - oh that's good! The opperative word being "some" right lol.
I know that feeling! Happy WW!
LOL! Love it.
Ha! How many times have we been there?!?!? So, what WERE you trying to put together?
Great pics...who took them? hope you had fun
What is it? A tent? Happy WW Day. It's National Oatmeal Month - have you had your oatmeal today?
As parents, we've all been there :)Deborah
hahahahahahahathat's all i gotta say.
Great PJs!!
My favorit shot is the first one! It's all explained right there! LOL!
These are great and funny pictures! the joy of parenting... ;)
Now, was that Christmas morning? I love the way the mom gets to read the directions-the photos are great!
I am still confused about what it is. It does look fun. Even better someone got it on film.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
once you take something out of the package, it never goes back in the same!! :)
You know you are a parent when.....
Whoever captured these shots was brilliant!
LOL - oh that's good! The opperative word being "some" right lol.
I know that feeling! Happy WW!
LOL! Love it.
Ha! How many times have we been there?!?!? So, what WERE you trying to put together?
Great pics...who took them? hope you had fun
What is it? A tent? Happy WW Day. It's National Oatmeal Month - have you had your oatmeal today?
As parents, we've all been there :)
Deborah
hahahahahahaha
that's all i gotta say.
Great PJs!!
My favorit shot is the first one! It's all explained right there! LOL!
These are great and funny pictures! the joy of parenting... ;)
Now, was that Christmas morning? I love the way the mom gets to read the directions-the photos are great!
I am still confused about what it is. It does look fun. Even better someone got it on film.
Post a Comment