Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wordless Wednesday- Ready?

More Wordless Wednesdays here.

13 comments:

melanie said...

you can see the joy in their eyes, how cute heth!

Anonymous said...

Aaawwww ... I love it!

How did it turn out? Maybe next week an "after" picture?

Anonymous said...

I'm not a reg visiter to your blog so I'm not sure if I know what she is doing, but they look very happy.

Anonymous said...

Thats a happy pic!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and have been reading for the past half hour - good stuff!

Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?

Anonymous said...

I know one thing, she looks just like her mamma!

Anonymous said...

They are BOTH so cute!

Anonymous said...

AHHH! Are you doing what I think you're doing? I SO remember my mom doing that for me. Except she tied my tooth to a string attached to a doorknob and then slammed the door. Yeow!

Anonymous said...

That definitely brings back memories!

Anonymous said...

Gah, how adorable! Complete with the apple cheek dimple and all that fairness.

(I actually have a nightmare story about toothpulling duty...having accidentally pulled the wrong tooth -- bottom rather than top --when pulling down on the string. She always went to dad after that. LOL)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.

Heth said...

Oh, and for the record, that's my mom with Camryn, doing the tooth pulling duty. I'm the hand that's holding the camera off to the side. Mom is going to be thrilled to know that she looks young enough to be her granddaughter's mother. Actually, she probably is young enough.

Anonymous said...

Hezzie, sorry they all think it's you. You look way younger than that!!
I'm looking at the photo and hoping its maybe 10 years ago and knowing it's only a couple. One of us has gotten a lot more gray hair since then and maybe a little more chin....
and it isn't Camryn!

That was so fun, and it took a Lot of talking to get her to do it.