Topping the charts this week on Laundry Pile radio are these hits:
#10. "Left Handed Girl in a Right Handed World" by Ambidextrous by Necessity
#9. "Boot Scootin' to the Ruggy" by Mom and the Wet Socks
#8. "Carbolicious" by Pan o' Brownies
#7. "Hips Don't Lie" by Trimester Two
#6. "How to Scrub the Toilet" by The Spray
#5. "It's Not Over" by Jammie Clad Toddlers
#4. "Blow That" by Puffs Featuring Lotion
#3. ""It Ends Tonight" by Just Two More Bites
#2. "Before He Cheats" by Study that Spelling
#1. "Wind it Up" by No More Caffeine at Bedtime
18 comments:
Oh my word. You kill me! That was the best.
You are so creative! Loved it! :)
That was hilarious.
Haha... you're great.
hee hee :) I especially like the "just two more bites" one. The soundtrack to my life.
Hahahaoohooheehaheehooo....!(to be uttered in such a way as your belly shakes)
It's so funny because it's so true of daily family life.
Way to find the humor in the daily grind.
where do you get this stuff girl???
you are a riot!!
carbolicious... it burns it burns... so delicious
hehehaha
ROFL, still sounds like a good time to me!
You are such a crack up. Thanks for the good laugh.
Awesome post!
jen
I love the Puffs featuring lotion one. I'm surprised a real band hasn't snapped up that name yet.
Also, just wanted you to know that I nominated you for one of the annual Share the Love blog awards. Let the fan mail begin.
I was trying to pick a favorite but I just couldn't.
You are so very creative!
LOL! So clever!
How clever and soooo hysterical!
ROTFL!!!!!
I am cracking up! I found your blog through Chris (Come to the Table). So glad I did!
Post a Comment