This one has been floating around for awhile and I don't think I've ever done it. Chris tagged me, and I'm always game for a meme. Good times.
1) Grab the book closest to you
2) Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence
3) Post the text of the following 3 sentences on your blog
4) Name the author and book title
5) Tag three people to do the same
Ok, the closest book to me is "Men's Ministry in the 21st Century". It kind of reminds me of Duck Dodgers in the 24theth Century. Ok, get serious Heth. Here is what the book says.
"Someone has said the best things to invest your life in are the things that will outlast it. People certainly fit that category. So how will you spend your time?"
I guess that doesn't just apply to men now does it? Wisdom for both genders. Chew on it for a little while.
I'm tagging three people who need to get back to the old blog thing. Come on, this is as easy as it gets:
Andrea, Natalie, and Haleigh.
2 comments:
What a great excerpt. I certainly agree it merits some thought and I'm going to add it to my list of quotes (I collect them.)
Hope you're having a good day!
that was a good one. I have been trying to get through all the harry potters so that might have been funny.
I only recently started reading your blog but you won the weekly award on mine:)
Post a Comment