Monday, November 06, 2006

Revelation

Tonight I was watching the deal show with the numbered suitcases, you know the one. I was going crazy because Howie Mandel reminds me of someone and I haven't been able to pin it down. And then it came to me.

Pharaoh. As in ancient Egypt.

Howie Mandel is Ramses.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bizarre. And yet strangely true.

melanie said...

i'm seeing what your saying. deal.

Kathryn Thompson said...

So let it be written. So let it be done...er...dealt.

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh, you're so right!

Truth said...

LOL, too funny.

Tanya Nichols said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA yes I see it now!! Holy cow hehehehe...i voted and um seriously scary the judicial nominees....SCAR-EE as my tinyone would say!

Diane Viere said...

You're RIGHT! Never will Deal...or No Deal....be the same!

Diane

Anonymous said...

I think you're onto something.

Anonymous said...

Snort. Chuckle chuckle. Deal, or plague of frogs?

Anonymous said...

I can just hear Moses say... "Let my people go!" Ramses answers "Let's look at the options. You have a choice between life in the desert and life as slaves..." hehehe

Unknown said...

I think he's very sexy with the bold head.

Anonymous said...

It's sad. Reading this post gave me another craving.

Why? Becuase I can still see the picture at the bottom of my screen. It's that tempting little orange package. Yes, the Reese's still fits on the computer screen when reading your blog.

Please write another entry soon. Hopefully that will push the picture down into oblivion.

Much appreciated. Especailly by my hips.

:-)

Brenda said...

LOL!! That's too much!!

Anonymous said...

lol. so true.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....that is funny. true.