Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Few Pressing Questions

So say it came time to bake the Amish Friendship Bread and spilt the starter and share it with four friends. Only, what if you didn't share it? What if you kept it all for yourself? Would it be called Amish Selfish Bread? Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?

11 comments:

melanie said...

perhaps you need to bake it, then share it, like mabie one piece to your hubby and the rest to you. and your sharing it with baby. that is completely unselfish!

Anonymous said...

You are sharing it with the little gwedo that's in your belly. Eat away, my dear preggo mama...Eat Away!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I kept thinking you and your FRIENDSHIP bread would show up today while I was painting. The truth comes to light. Was it delish?

Anonymous said...

I have totally done that before, and I wasn't even pregnant! Beware though, each of the 4 starters then split into 4 = 16!! I had an assembly line on my kitchen counter trying to deal with it all, lol. Sad to say, some went in the trash...
Congrats on your new little addition. :)
Jenny

Truth said...

That is funny. I love the way your mind rationalizes.

Randi said...

When you are PG it is OK to keep the extra loaf because you are eating for 2, remember? Bake away!

Anonymous said...

Oh my friendliest friend, of course you will share!! And I ADORE charlie brown...my favorite!! I do love how you encouraged abc to continue on with programming that we all love and enjoy...
Hugs and I hope this season is a happy joyful one as you and yours wait for the arrival of the TinyOne..

PastormacsAnn said...

Enjoy, but keep in mind you're eating for just 2! 16 loaves?! I think probably not.

leighdrea said...

HAHA- Heather THat exactly what my room mates and I did!.. we made over 8 loafs.. (we did share after we baked though) I think the 4 of us consumed 5 at least.

Amie said...

Are these REALLY "what if" questions?

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. And about the pictures - I'll be home for over a week, just before Cmas to slightly after New Years. Maybe then? I know that's a crazy time, but I'll also be back later next semester for a weekend or two. We could wait until then as well. Or both!