Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wordless Wednesday- Lunch with Gemma



More Wordless Wednesdays here.

29 comments:

Raquel said...

Aw, what a big job!!! It reminds me of my daughter after she ate the spaghetti.

Happy WW!!! Take care.

Celfyddydau said...

is she saving it for later or was it a comment on your cooking :)

Debbie said...

utoh! spahettio's!

lol
happy WW

Anonymous said...

WHEW! In all honesty...glad you had to clean it up. Mine always cried!

Truth said...

Your wordless Wednesdays often have me laughing out loud.

Rayne said...

Wow! This little one really gets into her food, doesn't she?

Holly Schwendiman said...

That's one fun grandma!! ;o)

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

Anonymous said...

Oy! My husband would have the biggest fit!

Anonymous said...

Those were the days. . . I'm not talking about my growing children, I'm talking about myself!

Anonymous said...

She really gets into her meals, doesn't she? :-)

Anonymous said...

I am literally laughing out loud on this entry for W W!!! That is just so darling!!!

Mine's posted, happy Wednesday

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

Too cute! I have those same photos.

Eagles Wings said...

Oh waht a mess~ Love the photo's!
Blessings

Anonymous said...

I have an inordinate amount of messy-face pictures of all my children.

Too cute!

Hen Jen said...

oh goodness, she sure loves her spaghetti-o's.

bar towel please!!!


Jenny in Ca

Unknown said...

I love it...clean up. clean up.everybody everywhere!


thats awesome

BlondeBrony said...

What a mess. Someone enjoys her food.

Happy WW!

Cassandra said...

That's not lunch, it's art!
Happy WW!

Moogie said...

I read somewhere that spahgettios make a very good skin care product. :) I really love this shot. Both of my girls used to do that. My youngest used to love to rub yogurt in her hair.

Mine is up as well. Happy Wednesday!!

Anonymous said...

love it...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - too funny. Our son used to look like that when eating nuddles too :) - Thank you for making me smile...

melanie said...

what a honey!!

Michelle said...

I love them when they are little but I SO dont miss that mess! Happy Cleaning!

crickl said...

Right now, before you forget, go write on your shopping list "spoon for messy kid"....lol

So messy!!

Thanks for stopping by mine too

crickl's nest

Anonymous said...

Kids have so much fun when they eat. I kind of miss that. You know, blowing bubbles in your soda through your straw just because it's cool and and totally annoys your parents?

Scribbit said...

Holy Chef Boyardee Batman!

Anonymous said...

I love the "o" on it's way up her nose! You are only this young once!

mommy to six J's said...

how adorable ahve a great weekend. Char

Brenda said...

LOL!!! Don't ya love the speghetti rings they leave in the tub??? LOL!!! What a sweetie!