Friday, November 03, 2006

I Knew This Day Was Coming


Sob.

It's official. The Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are all gone. I just ate the last four.

Well, except for the one that I put away as a secret stash for later. And then the other one that I put away as a back up secret stash for when the first secret stash is gone.

Like I was saying, the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are all gone.

16 comments:

Truth said...

LOL, it is a good thing that they are all gone. They are all gone at my house too, wink.

Tanya Nichols said...

Reese's are gluten free so anytime you wanna share the Reese's love...I got your back..hehe

owlhaven said...

they're almost gone here too... sigh


Mary

Anonymous said...

ROFL.

melanie said...

josh ate them all here. bummer.

Anonymous said...

WHOAHH!! Heather, what the heck is that all about above???

PastormacsAnn said...

Yup, there almost gone around here too. Sniff. Sniff.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. :o)

Beck said...

Did you get the Crazy Anonymous Poster, too? That freaked me out. YIKES!

Randi said...

I am actually glad the candy is almost gone around here--to tempting! :)

Anonymous said...

How sad. I was AFRAId you were going to say they weren't making them anymore. My heart stopped!

Tanya Nichols said...

good mornin heth! just getting my coffee ready and wanted to ask u a question...u have a favy verse? as in scripture...doing an informal survey...holla back hehehehehe

mommy to six J's said...

I love Reese's to I think they might even be my favorite. Char

Anonymous said...

wait, are there people who don't keep a secret reese's stash?

Kathryn Thompson said...

A moment of silence is being had for you in Seattle.

Brenda said...

LOL! Just how many recess cups came home in the bags this year??