so it was an attempt at making a volcano, I think.... hope it was successful...
A volcano. But for a minute there it looked good enough to eat....breakfast yet? I got hungry!Happy Wednesday.Mine's posted. I've started a decorations parade for bloggers this holiday season, hope you can join.
Oh gosh I hope that's a volcano, because the silver looks like shark skin to me. . .
I've done that several times...as a student, a teacher, and a mom!!My WW is up!
Awww, the days of science experiments! Fun, fun! Happy WW!
How cool is that?
Great shot Heather! I love the hands.
Science projects ~ I remember those days. Loads of fun. Happy Wednesday.
That looks like so much FUN! My boys love science projects. We just had a book fair at one school, and most of what I bough was science related. THIS project looks like a "BLAST". ;)I've posted My Pearly Off-Whites, today. Enjoy!
Is that edible? It looks like ice cream and strawberry syrup.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
so it was an attempt at making a volcano, I think.... hope it was successful...
A volcano. But for a minute there it looked good enough to eat....breakfast yet? I got hungry!
Happy Wednesday.
Mine's posted. I've started a decorations parade for bloggers this holiday season, hope you can join.
Oh gosh I hope that's a volcano, because the silver looks like shark skin to me. . .
I've done that several times...as a student, a teacher, and a mom!!
My WW is up!
Awww, the days of science experiments! Fun, fun! Happy WW!
How cool is that?
Great shot Heather! I love the hands.
Science projects ~ I remember those days. Loads of fun. Happy Wednesday.
That looks like so much FUN! My boys love science projects. We just had a book fair at one school, and most of what I bough was science related. THIS project looks like a "BLAST". ;)
I've posted My Pearly Off-Whites, today. Enjoy!
Is that edible? It looks like ice cream and strawberry syrup.
Post a Comment