Saturday, November 25, 2006

Nothing Says Thanksgiving Like Halloween Pictures

Thanksgiving was great. I ate my share of pecan pie, and probably your share too. Elastic waist pants sure come in handy on holidays.

Guess what?! I finally got my film developed from Halloween. Now you can see the crew and also the cluttered top of my fridge.






Jack was sleeping on the living room floor, so he missed the photo.

Here are closeups of some of the costumes.

"Smartie Pants"

"Penguin"

"Alien Abduction"

"Paul Bunyan"

Um, I guess I didn't take any photos of the littlest two. Sorry, there is no evidence of the ninja with a broken arm. But I guess that's just the way of the ninja......

8 comments:

KarenK said...

You win the award for the best Halloween mom ever. Those are awesome costumes.

melanie said...

they are all too cute! happy thanksgiving hon!... wait til next year and another costume, yeh!

Truth said...

Oh you did an awesome job on the costumes and the youngest two probably didn't care about the pics anyway-wasn't it all about candy?

Anonymous said...

oh that's really cute!

Keithclan said...

I hope you don't mind if I steal your smartie pants and alien abduction costumes? They were are adorable!

Chilihead2 said...

You rock and so do your kids. Those are awesome costumes.

Anonymous said...

Heth, you are the absolute best mom ever! What awesome memories you are making with your kiddos in creating all of those great costumes. Remember when we went trick or treating together...Noel was a cute little bunny...just like Anne Geddes stuff! Ahhh, the good ol' days! ;)

Anonymous said...

Um, so can I just say your kids have to be the luckiest ever to have such a creative person as their mother. Seriously. The alien abduction costume? Heth, you rock.