Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wordless Wednesday - Toes

21 comments:

Carey said...

Cool photo. i love how the feet just are crstal clear and the rest is blury. makes for a great photo. Did you try and do that, or did it just come out that way?

Anonymous said...

Very sweet photo.
Why are new toes so very cute and our adult feet look funny to us?

Sara said...

Awesome depth of field Heth. It's PERFECT. What a darling pic!

iridium said...

How the heck can he do that with his toes?

Gavi said...

I love this photo!!!

Sara said...

perfect feet! Ahh i love the baby feet so pure and soft and tickleable! :)

awsome pic! I can't belive how well its done :)

Unknown said...

kiddie toes.

Heather said...

Stunning. This is wonderful.

Pam said...

Darling photo, Heth. You did a great job capturing those little tootsies.

Anonymous said...

That's a really neat perspective.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha Nate!!

Anonymous said...

aww that is too sweet. your one talented girl, with beautiful children heth!! -mel

Truth said...

You get some of the very best photos. I love little toes and that shot is so cool with the faded background. I love it.

BlondeBrony said...

What an amazing photo. I love the shading.

Happy WW!

Tanya Nichols said...

DOH love the pandora box!!!!!!!!!!! I typed in Third Day...and my style is heavy male lead vocal......um...don't tell my husband hehehehe
Ok the feet I cant stand it...to adorable...a digi scrapped page waiting to happen..........you have photoshop?

L.L. Barkat said...

Smooch.

Baby toes are remarkably kissable, compared to their adult counterparts. :)

PastormacsAnn said...

Love.this.picture! Everything about it! Wonderful!

Suzanne Temple said...

What's your camera??

Anonymous said...

great pic!!!

Chilihead2 said...

Love, love, loving that.

Anonymous said...

I know this is last week's photo, but I missed it and this is great!