Wow, Heather, I hadn't cried all day. Then you send me there. It stirs up all of the desires I have to do foster care for the HIV babies here in Denver, (and yes, I'd adopt in a heartbeat) if only I could convince the hubster....
I have a lump in my throat. I love how she described herself as "stern-jawed" and her determination to care. How I pray that God will cause that child to feel that love even at such a distance. Just to know someone cares, somewhere, can give the courage to go on. Thanks for posting that, Hez.
love the pics of you!!! You although your fears my tell you are gruesome I would like to state you are not...I would tell you-really I would.. in reality it was not a horrible moment but one of complete joy to see your shinyface...(shinyface refers to shiny happy people) by the way I love the tank...6 babies...im extemely proud to call you my friend hehehe
3 comments:
Wow, Heather, I hadn't cried all day. Then you send me there. It stirs up all of the desires I have to do foster care for the HIV babies here in Denver, (and yes, I'd adopt in a heartbeat) if only I could convince the hubster....
I have a lump in my throat.
I love how she described herself as "stern-jawed" and her determination to care. How I pray that God will cause that child to feel that love even at such a distance. Just to know someone cares, somewhere, can give the courage to go on. Thanks for posting that, Hez.
love the pics of you!!! You although your fears my tell you are gruesome I would like to state you are not...I would tell you-really I would.. in reality it was not a horrible moment but one of complete joy to see your shinyface...(shinyface refers to shiny happy people) by the way I love the tank...6 babies...im extemely proud to call you my friend hehehe
Post a Comment