Now, this next one is a big stretch for me. (Deep breathing Heth) It is I think maybe the day before I had Jack. (number 5) I can't believe I am about to do this, but I give you possibly THE ugliest photo ever. And here I am, posting it on the internet?! Karen, you said even your nose was swelling, well how about your eyelids? Feel free to burst into uncontrollable laughter. Here goes nothing......

Ok, now I am going to go crawl into a hole and die.

Ok, now I am going to go crawl into a hole and die.

17 comments:
You are beautiful! I have much, much worse. Especially with number one...I didn't know yet that you shouldn't give in to those crazy pregnancy thoughts like, "I should cut off all my hair. I bet I'd look very cute with short, short, super-short hair" Well, I wasn't.
Beautiful pictures! You don't look swollen at all. In fact, you look pregnant with a first child in both pictures, because you don't have that tired, pregnant look that I seemed to have all the time with pregnancies 3 & 4. If I had such cute pictures I would share them with everyone.
Are you kidding me? You look great in both pictures!
You do pregnancy well...imagine how pretty you'll be when #7 is cooking.
i agree. you look great in both pics!
my worst ones are in the hospital after a very short very hard labor. I look like someone ran my head through a blender.
Heth! You look so cute in both pictures! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THEM!!!!
Heth, you're a doll! Do you have pics to post from pregnancies 1-4? I'd love to see them!
Awww Heth! I love BOTH photos! You're gorgeous. I think you should do a series of preggo pics from ALL SIX kiddos. Now that would be fun.
Sheesh, whatever. Your gaw-geous pregnant, my friend.
I think you look fab in both pictures!
CRY!!! I look now even more swollen and huge than you did the day before you had Jack! I'm 34 weeks now too. You look awesome in your 34 week photo. And look at you now, wearing those skinny jeans...I'm happy for you. No, really I am. I'm not jealous at all...not one bit...
awwwww, Heth.. you are super cute. Every pregnacy I've seen you're still gorgeous..sooo is this a hint?? LOL!
You are a gorgeous, and dare I say it - fashionable - pregnant lady. I wish my late pregnancy pictures looked that good. Although I didn't puff up too much in the face, by the end I was surviving in REALLY ugly extra large tshirts because nothing else would cover my belly. No matter what Rachel on Friends wore during her pregnancy, belly baring shirts aren't for me.
Wow Heth, you look great in these pictures!
Um, no to pictures of me while pregnant - mostly didn't take in. Those that were taken - deep deep in a box in the closet somewhere!
I tagged you with a meme if you're interested.
http://itsalwaysaproduction.blogspot.com/2006/10/ending-week-with-meme.html
Heather, I think you look beautiful and not even very big with Jack! Thanks for sharing, I know it is hard.
YOU look so good in these pictures!!! I'm pregnant now and haven't had the guts to post a picture of myself yet.
you are officially the cutest pregnant woman i have ever seen. there was a lot of hinting around about #7.. i would never do that...
Post a Comment