Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Theology according to a five year old.

Last night at the dinner table:

Caedmon: "Do we have to beat the end guy of this world?"

A little too much gaming do you think?

This morning as I was laying in bed I heard little voices on the baby monitor. Gemma had just woken up and was crying and Caedmon was comforting her. "You don't have to be scared Gemma, God is in your heart. Don't be afraid, God is in your heart, God is in your heart."

Cracks me up.

8 comments:

Chilihead2 said...

Oh my gosh he's a cutie. Love those little eavesdropping moments!

Love that he thinks he may have to defeat a "boss" at the end of this world. Too funny!

Sara said...

:o Seriously! Thats awesome!! So sounds like my son :) I love the sweet simple faith ! :)

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes...

Anonymous said...

That's too sweet! I sure hope we don't have to beat an end guy, it always takes me a few tries and I think that's a one shot deal!

Becca said...

That is so so sweet. I love those moments where we get a glimpse into their little heads.

Amie said...

Awww! Good work Heth. Good work.

word conf: zvytxsdo

melanie said...

aw. that is so incredibly sweet heth. thank goodness for blogging because you have to treasure both of those! what a little man!

Brenda said...

it's so neat to see god begin to do a work in our children. Don't you think???