Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wordless Wednesday- "Trampoline"


More Wordless Wednesdays at Five Minutes for Mom.

14 comments:

Chaotic Mom said...

OHMYGOODNESS! Those two look just like my boys! At least from that angle. Especially you're little one, right down to the long, blonde locks. And yes, mine would be/have been doing flips on their beds, too. ;)

I've posted my Wordless Wednesday, too. Enjoy!

Chilihead2 said...

What a fun mom you are! Trampolines in the living room. Excellent.

(And what a great shot!)

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Excellent shot!

Unknown said...

I remember doing this as a kid. It's a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Tonite, tonite, we're coming TONITE!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Sara said...

Fun shot Heth. I love it. A true reflection of their character :)

Unkempt Mommy said...

That's such a cool pic!

Anonymous said...

You are such a fantastic mom!!!! I was just getting after the girls for "climbing" on the furniture...now I'm the bad mom!

Anonymous said...

Wowie! This photo is absolutely wonderful. The action and movement you caught at just the right moment. Way to go...I'm impressed.

My WW is up!

Anonymous said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

Try as you might to remove the pounce,
EVERY kid finds a way to bounce.

Great photo!!

Truth said...

You get some of the best pics! You are definately a fun mom.

Tanya Nichols said...

ROFL ROFL ROFL soo adorable!!!

melanie said...

that is too great heth! what a photo!!!