Continuing on with the laundry saga, I knew you were all waiting on the edge of your seat to know how it was coming. I'm working on it, slowly. Today was a breakthrough. As soon as the dryer beeped, I ran to it, threw open the door and announced to my family at the top of my lungs: "WE HAVE TOWELS!" It the little things in life.
One thing that is very much hindering the laundry process is two little words, packed with much negative connotation.
potty training
Really, I don't want to talk about it.
So there you have it, world's most boring post. Also, just to add more content, Tyler is home sick today after his teacher told him yesterday that he might want to stay home tomorrow. I suppose the fact that he and his friend went through a new box of Kleenex in one day was enough to tip her off that he might not be feeling well. Or that he is a single use Kleenex kind of a guy. The poor thing is missing "sock day" at school. In honor of Red Ribbon week, the kids have specific ways to dress each day. I am proud to say that neither of the girls wore dirty socks today. Clean towels, clean socks, what more could a family want?
9 comments:
We have been out of laundry detergent for 3 days. Most people (with smaller families) would not understand the horror I am facing in the days to come. I am hoping to make it to the store tonight, before the dirty clothes sreep out of the hamper and take over the house. Laundry: 2,457,869. Me: 0
good luck on the potty training!
Hmmmm...potty training! Just keep em in diapers! :)
Way to go, SuperMom, on the laundry!
Laundry is something I fear will NEVER get done, even for one hour here. I can't even imagine........ nope, can't even imagine not having laundry to do.
Oh, and my kids have worn dirty socks many times, but its because they are gross boys as much as anything, lol. They literally sneak into our room in the morning while getting ready for school and steal dad's dirty socks from the day before!!! Why? because the socks are not sorted yet and they are lazy. Or because they take their socks off in such weird places I can't even find them to wash them. Or because they wear their socks so many days in a row that the socks crawl off and die.
I'm on the potty training bandwagon, too. Its not fun. My girl likes to be naked, so its steam cleaning, not laundry, that keeps me hopping.
God bless,
qtpies7
Potty training is an evil phrase. Having just conquered the potty last spring with my two oldest, I am delaying working on it with the next in line. Good luck!
My little one had the barfs last night. I stopped counting after five.Sooooo uhhhhh could you send over some of those clean towels over here so I can shower? Thanks:)
Why can't fairies be real....You know like the potty fairy and the dishes fairy and the laundry fairy....*sigh* I guess there could be worse things.....I guess....LOL! Hang in there Heth!!!
I suppose clean plates might be too much to ask? :)
2 words that make me happy my kids are past toddlerdom...potty training. i feel for ya
What is it with kids and socks? Not only are they constantly dirty, but it never fails that when we are running late and going to somewhere nice or church, I look down and Little D has holes in at least one sock. I give up!
Sandals for everyone!
Post a Comment