Who knew what would happen in one year?! There were reports on the status of our laundry. Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here , here, here, and here . Oh my gosh, the boringness. I'm glad I have dropped that little feature.
Here are some favorite posts from the past year.
- There was the time that Jack got crazy with the toothpaste.
- I made a special little "tribute" to Nate's car.
- I talked about how my kids are contestants on their own little game shows everyday.
- Let's all remember our ghetto Christmas tree.
- Remember when I took a picture of my favorite pairs of shoes?
- One time I even got a little bit serious.
- There was the day that I almost didn't like chocolate.
- Who can forget Wormfest 2006?
- May we always remember.
- I had to be the bearer of such sad news.
- Once I attempted Haiku.
I am blown away that anyone would want to read the ramblings that come out of my head. I have absolutely loved making new internet friends. Ok, that sounds a little bit creepy, but you know what I mean.
So in honor of one year, throw a comment my way and let me know how you stumbled across my pile of laundry. I would love to hear from everyone, even the lurkers. Especially the lurkers. How 'bout we declare it un-lurking day, everyone needs to jump in and help me fold these clothes.
26 comments:
I just recently discovered your blog, moving from one persons blog roll to another. Finally, I came to you and have been coming back ever since. I feel like we are living parallel lives, and have enjoyed your take of the laundry pile. Thank you so much for your ramblings. They always make my day!
Somehow during an infrequent late-night session of wandering through blog links, I ran across your blog and liked it so much that I check in regularly now. It's fun to find "kindred spirits", even on the internet!
I've been reading your bof since June. Love, love, love the adventures of Caedmon and Jack! I have 3 boys of my own and understand how they are so entertaining. ;-) I saw your blod listed on a blog roll somewhere and had to check it out because of the name...I think we all feel like we live under the laundry pile at one time or another.
Oh and I don't blog b/c I obviously can't spell! LOL!
I believe I found you via my one of my best friends, Shannon.
I was so glad I found you because you made me laugh. :) Still am. Still do.
De-lurking to tell you how much I love reading your blog. I found you through Rocks' blogroll about a month ago and have been comin' back ever since! Love it and congrats!
Has it really been a year? Crazy! Ummmm...I think you emailed me the link, so that's how I found ya :) It just gets better and better every day. Even my mom reads it and then says.."so did you read Heather's blog today?" and I have to laugh because she is so un-computerish. Keep it comin' sista!
Not sure but I think I found you from a comment over at Holy Mama's
Mary
I can't remember how I found you, but glad I did! Happy 1 year anniversary.
I love reading your blog and don't know how I ran across it. Surely a mutual blog we both read!
I've become lurker extraordinaire! LOL, But I'll delurk just for today for you...then right back to my cave!
I have the party hat on and am singin right along with everyone else "happy blogday tooo youuuu"
hehehe
Im out of town but of course jumped on over to get my laundrypile fix...
Much JOY!
Tanya
For some reason I was thinking we started blogging at the very same time, but it looks like you were a month or two ahead of me. But you were one of THE VERY FIRST blogs I read regularly, and I think you were one of my first readers too...which means we're forever linked on some bloggishly cosmic level. ;) Happy one year!
Happy Laundry Pile! *grin*
I wandered over here, I think, from Rocks in my Dryer.
We started blogging around the same time - must be something about August/September, huh?
Love your blog!
I love it when a blogger cracks me up. You are really funny. I am adding you to my favorites, which I really have an idiotic system of doing. I email myself the link and then I let the email sit in my inbox until I know the URL by heart. Duh. I realized the other day that I could "add to favorites" which is much simpler. So I'll do that, and I'll email the link too, because I want to remember to come back.
I'm through from Blessed by a blogger.
I have absolutely no idea how I discovered your blog!!!! Through someone else...but who??? But I enjoy reading your ramblings, and I check in regularly!! Happy Blogiversary!
Oh geez, and then you re-posted the post where I made my most dumbest comment EVER...
It has been so so so fun reading your blog, Heth!! You're an awesome writer and picture taker!!!!
I think I must have found your blog from Daring Young Mom. Probably, but I can't be sure. Wherever I found you, i'm sure enjoying it!
I'm still faithful. :)
Can't remember how I stumbled across you. Wish I could. It's lost somewhere in the recesses of my addled brain. Oh, well. Still love reading your blog; it helps me get through the insane crazy days with my four girls.
Well, all I can say is that I would MUCH rather have you be a blogger than a scrapbooker! Oh, I bet I just stepped on 500 toes (that would be about 50 people...)
But I wouldn't be able to look at your scrapbook everyday and it would mean that you would have to have scissors and glue and crafty stuff out and accessible to the Tribe more often and who knows what the Dorman would have looked like if that were the case!?!
VIVA LA LAUNDRY PILE! (blog, not the literal pile of laundry, for goodness sake!)
We can't possibly get everything talked about at 5:45 a.m. on our morning runs, and the blog helps me catch up on the special laundry moments that we might miss during the mornings. I absolutely love reading your blog. You write with a pen (or type with a keyboard) that turns daily occurrences into humorous tales. I am convinced that I will have to have six kids because living at the laundry pile home seems to be oh-so-much-fun!
Found you via a link from shared friend Sara (http://reflectionsonbella.blogspot.com/).
I can't remember where I discovered your blog (Lifenut, maybe?) but I am glad I did. You and your too adorable family are one of my favorite reads. And you are a blogger I would definately meet, except you are too thin and fashionable. :)
Anyhow, congrats!
Hi, I've been lurking a while now, 3 or 4 months maybe. I found you from Shannon @ Rocks in my Dryer I think. You crack me up, and I love that you have 6 kids and you're my age (I only have 3, we must be slacking!) Keep it up!
Happy Anniversary!! You make the blogging world a better place :-)
Post a Comment