Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wordless Wednesday- Temper Tantrum

















More Wordless Wednesday's here.

18 comments:

Joy M. said...

Oh my! I'm sure you look back on this and chuckle though. LOL

Chilihead2 said...

Oh! That's a great picture. I'm glad I can't hear it. ;)

Anonymous said...

cute! You may not think so now, but when she's 16, you definitely will think this picture is adorable :D

Anonymous said...

Looks like a rough day at chez Laundry Pile.

Anonymous said...

We all have days like that. :-)

CJ said...

That is priceless!! lj

Anonymous said...

I've had those kind of days, too!

FillingMyQuiver said...

Wow, she looks the way I feel. What a rough day she must be having. I pray that peace overcomes her.

Diane Viere said...

What a photo! And you could think clearly enough during that tantrum to grab your digital camera! That one's a keeper--for when she's all grown up....and has children of her own!

Diane

Tanya Nichols said...

Just give her the cookie heheheh

Natalie Joy said...

Oh, Gemmster!! They do grow out of it, right?

Brenda said...

LOL!! I'm glad you have on the same age as mine!! It's encouraging to see Memphis isn't the only one!!! Sweetie pie!

melanie said...

suddenly she doesn't look so much like a baby, she is growing up! We don't have any "temper tantrums"- is that what you called them- at our house. but she is beautiful even in the midst of it!

Truth said...

Oh my, this made me laugh out loud. Sorry to laugh at the baby's expense, but it just reminded me of all the times my kids had meltdowns over such seemingly little things. I almost miss those moments.

Big Mama said...

Nobody ever said it's easy being little. Bless her little heart.

GiBee said...

Uh -- yeah... I'm learning all about those... UGH!

Anonymous said...

test by blogger.com

Anonymous said...

I love it, love it, LOVE IT that you took a picture of that.