How ADORABLE! She looks so peaceful in his arms! ;)
that's a wonderful picture!
That is so sweet. A real keeper!!
OHMYWORD.....no words needed....OHHH i love the happy memory!!!
Beautiful, sweet picture. I just love it.
What a perfect follow up photo to your tantrum one from last week! She is too cute!!
ooooh! That is so sweet!
soooo sweet!
Yeah, I've pretty much realized that Wordless Wednesday has really become "Pictures of Gemma-Wednesday"
very sweet. yet another priceless picture for WW.
Beautiful.
years from now you will come to appreciate that photo even more than you know..... beautiful.
Absolutely priceless. You are right, no words are needed.
That is what family is all about right there!
aww. How precious! One to always treasure!
Awww, that is so sweet. She looks to relaxed and safe; and he looks so proud and so full of love for her. Wonderful.
Oh, Heth, that is so precious! What a peaceful picture! An image of how our Heavenly Father cares for us and lovingly holds us in His arms.
Priceless. Happy WW!
Ok -- what a moment you captured!!! Is it framed? So sweet!!
that is a beautiful picture. he looks so proud to be holding her.
That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
Priceless
*gasp* I missed this yesterday...but that is a breath-taking picture. I'm "sappy" that way, but as I am #24 in your comments, I see I'm not alone. :)
I don't even "know" the people in the picture, but they made me cry. Great capture of emotions!
Post a Comment
24 comments:
How ADORABLE! She looks so peaceful in his arms! ;)
that's a wonderful picture!
That is so sweet. A real keeper!!
OHMYWORD.....no words needed....OHHH i love the happy memory!!!
Beautiful, sweet picture. I just love it.
What a perfect follow up photo to your tantrum one from last week! She is too cute!!
ooooh! That is so sweet!
soooo sweet!
Yeah, I've pretty much realized that Wordless Wednesday has really become "Pictures of Gemma-Wednesday"
very sweet. yet another priceless picture for WW.
Beautiful.
years from now you will come to appreciate that photo even more than you know..... beautiful.
Absolutely priceless. You are right, no words are needed.
That is what family is all about right there!
aww. How precious! One to always treasure!
Awww, that is so sweet. She looks to relaxed and safe; and he looks so proud and so full of love for her. Wonderful.
Oh, Heth, that is so precious! What a peaceful picture! An image of how our Heavenly Father cares for us and lovingly holds us in His arms.
Priceless. Happy WW!
Ok -- what a moment you captured!!! Is it framed? So sweet!!
that is a beautiful picture. he looks so proud to be holding her.
That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
Priceless
*gasp* I missed this yesterday...but that is a breath-taking picture. I'm "sappy" that way, but as I am #24 in your comments, I see I'm not alone. :)
I don't even "know" the people in the picture, but they made me cry. Great capture of emotions!
Post a Comment