- stomach bug incubation period
- running dryer vent under a deck
- can toddlers take nyquil
- been farmin' long?
- how old is too old to wear lipgloss?
- clothes to wear in 64 degree weather
- prenatal vitamins giving me headaches
- What is ia sugar high
- 30 something hairstyles
- boy who put worms in his pocket but they were snakes
- bloated tick crawling on floor
- my grandma made me smell her stinky feet
- is a tick under my skin
- why do some have dimples in their cheek
- mulberry jelly didn't set
- what to do about stinky garbage
- toddler with two concussions in a row
- dusting and cleaning ok while pregnant?
- baby head butting -beavis -rugby infant parent
- children under 12, should you dye hair
- arching in microwave with chocolate chips
See what I mean? And that's not even all of the laundry questions. You can't believe how many people want to know "how to fix laundry that turned pink." Another big one is "ovaltine stains in my carpet." I'm assuming I'm the google authority on that because of this post. But there are deeper laundry issues going on in the world. Here is a sampling:
- poopy panties
- how to get lipstick off of a couch
- worms in dirty laundry
- detergent measurement for monkey laundry
- does white underwear need softner?
- dirty laundry pile crayon dance
- black long bug in my laundry
- four year old laundry
- i have little worms all over my laundry and clothes
- tiny red bugs in my laundry
- i found a bug in my laundry
- Whirlpool Duet washing machine problems eating socks
- do it yourself laundry shoot
You know. I think that last one really sums it all up and is a great answer to all of life's problems. Let's all just have a laundry shoot. You bring the shotgun and I'll bring the laundry and instead of washing it, we'll just shoot it.
8 comments:
I've been wondering how you check to see what the referring urls are. I'm not very good at computer stuff...
Im all for that!!!
Wendy- I use sitemeter . You should check it out, it's super interesting to see where your hits are coming from.
I never get such exciting referrals. Generally from people that are looking for the title of my blog "Cleft of the Rock", but some have looked for the Tony Campolo speech I quoted, "It's Friday, but Sunday's coming." To my knowledge, no one has ever been looking for poopy panties or the fact that Grandma made me smell her feet. hmmmmmmmm. . .
I'm game.... wouldn't that be a BLAST? We could start a women's version of the good old fashioned trap shoot.... hehe...
i've never noticed, but do you post about bugs a lot?!
i pity the poor woman asking the interent 'how old is too old to wear lipgloss'... just slap it on, sister!
don't you always wonder how many of those searchers stay and become regulars...? i do.
I found my very first blog by asking google about a weird pregnancy symptom i was having.
HA! LOL!!! So Ms. Professional Laundry doer, how do you get rust out???? LOL!!!
Post a Comment