Monday afternoon I got the sudden urge to trim one of the trees in our front yard so I went with it. The branches had been drooping so low that the kids could grab them and swing on them like little mini Tarzans. I had to be a party pooper and ruin all their fun. I'm sure you can just see me perched on top of a ladder with a big old pole tree trimmer. Death on a stick. And I wasn't really properly trained on how to use the equipment, I just winged it. Come to find out, the thing extends and also has some "shearing features" that it would have been good to know about. But despite my lack of skills somehow I got the job done and sent Nate a picture at work.
I figured it might be better to warn him before he drove down our street and thought that a tornado touched down in our front yard.
13 comments:
I am beyond impressed.
I love trimming trees too!
mary
impressed!
Wowie!!
You know, I always thought you seemed like a lumberjack kind of girl.
You have such gorgeous trees in your neighborhood! I'm envious. And as for your tree-trimming skills, they are exemplary. Good for you!
You are awesome!! Wanna come over and trim up a big old walnut tree.
Wow, that's pretty nice work! You go!!
I trimmed the bushes in front of the house once. I got a little carried away. I had to call my husband at work and say, "You love me more than the shrubs, right? Remember that when you come home tonight."
You, however, have done an excellent tree-trimming job!
watch out.... it's addicting. pretty soon you'll have a slew of downed trees in your yard.. hehe
You go girl! We should not be leaving this kind of work to the menfolk--let them do the ironing instead!!! ;)
LOL!! You Go Girl!!! I love that!
way to go woman!! you're so good!
Post a Comment