Saturday, July 22, 2006

Gemma- A Meme

Awww. Isn't this precious? A meme for babies. Thanks for the tag Baby, whose Mommy is Desperate.

All about the Gemster.



3 Things That Scare Me
Being tossed up in the air.
Swings.
The look in Jack's eye

3 People That Make Me Laugh
How about five people?
Tyler
Noelle
Camryn
Caedmon
Sometimes Jack

3 Things I Love
Mommy
Sucking my thumb
Riding in the wagon

3 Things I Hate
Going to bed
Being buckled in my carseat
When Jack picks on me

3 Things I Don't Understand
Why I can't pinch everyone.
Why everyone gets all upset when I give "kisses" to other babies. Biting? What's that?
Why no one will let me eat dirt.

3 Things On My Floor
My sisters' dirty clothes
My sisters' stuffed animals
My sisters' toys

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
Singing
Climbing on the laundry baskets
Dumping clothes out of the laundry baskets

3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
Climb onto the counter. (I have already mastered the table. So far I can pull out the bottom drawer and stand on it and peek up onto the counter. It won't be long now.)
Pay backs for Jack.
Drink pop like everyone else. I've tasted it and boy is it good.

3 Ways To Describe My Personality
Determined
Easy going
Delightful

3 Things You Should Listen To
Me humming while I suck my thumb
My glo-worm.
Me crying to get out of my crib. I want to be free.

3 Things You Should Never Listen To
"Gemma, get down"
"No No"
Any of my siblings tattling on me

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
spaghetti
pancakes
anything sweet

3 Things I'd Like To Learn
How to climb out of my crib
How to get down from the table.
How to get on the counter

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
breast-milk
water
milk

3 Shows I Watch
The Jack and Caedmon show.
That's about it

3 Babies I Tag

Bella from Reflections on Bella
Ailah from Are They All Yours
Claire Bear from The Mother Load

7 comments:

Chilihead2 said...

I love these "baby" memes.

melanie said...

gemmy is too sweet! she is going to be tough from jack and such a beauty from her mommy and sisters. just the way a girl should be! love her!

Tina said...

that's cute...

Keithclan said...

I just found your blog from a link on The Big Trade Off. I love your blog, I love your title. I, love, that you use, lots of commas, like me! I am the mother to five: 10, 7, 5, 3, and 1, and love to know that my one year old son is not the only one who would rather eat breakfast sitting on the table rather than in his highchair!

PastormacsAnn said...

What an adorable picture! Thanks for sharing the "baby life."

GiBee said...

So, SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet! i've never seen a baby meme before, but i love it!