
I apologize for the quality of the photo, but I used hubby's camera phone.
Let me tell you about each of my lovelies.
Ok, front and left is a little brown corduroy slip on I just bought this fall. Payless Shoes. $1. I am not even kidding. One little dollar. And I love them.
Behind that is my running shoes. New Balance 680's. Took a few tries to find one I liked, but these babies carry me through my morning run quite well.
To the right of the 680's we have a fun little black pump with some pink stitching. Target? Payless? I don't remember. They look great with jeans though.
To the right again is a little brown sandal. Walmart. I just want to gobble them up. Aren't they fun?
To the right, a cream ballet slipper. I love them, but I wear them without socks. The inside is really gross and dirty if I wear them to your house, I will probably not take them off at the door. Either that or I will disown them and wear someone else's shoes home.
The red ones. I have had these for a long time, I think I will keep them forever. I bought them at Walmart. They are red, what else can I say?
The pink and black tweed pair at the top are my most recent purchase. I bought them and had nothing to wear them with. So I went shopping for new clothes. I had to have them. I love them. I wear them too much.
There you have it. I am such a loser, I arrange my shoes for photography. But it's easier than taking pictures of the kids. The shoes don't make funny faces at the camera. I neglected to put my flip flops in the photo. Pulling the flip flops out of the back of the closet would just make me long for summer. I'll just have to do a "Shoes I Have Loved in the Summer" sometime in August.
13 comments:
LOL! I loved your comment about your cream-colored ballet slippers! I LOVE those things!!!
And even if they are stinky and grubby on the inside, they look awesome with your cute little outfits!! And you can take them off at my house, I won't mind! ;)
LOVE the tweed ones. I've been wanting a pair of those. I've also almost allowed myself to spend what little Christmas money I received on a pair of sassy cowboy boots. It goes against everything I am, but love them.
Sara~I love your food photos, just beautiful. Sorry to hear about those 20 pairs of shoes, a moment of silence in their honor.....
Ann~If I took them off at your house you would be checking all the kids to see who has the poopy diaper. I'm not kidding.
Chilihead~Buy the boots. Life is short and every woman needs a pair of sassy cowboy boots. I'm adding a pink pair to my birthday list, thanks for reminding me that I wanted them.
I love the shoes. This post needs to be memed, I think I'll do it tomorrow.
I, unfortunately have the same problem as Sara and end up wearing the same black boots all winter long, even sadder still - year after year. :(
The red ones are especially SWEET!
Hahahahaha!!! Literally laughing out loud at your comment back to me Heth!!!!
+squeeze+ you're so cute!!!!
I love shoes, love to read and have loved reading your blog! My greatest sorrow was the changing foot size that accompanied birthing children and all the shoes I lost in the process. I've always wanted a pair of cowboy boots, too, but make mine RED!
Shoes are my life! Well, not really but I like them quite a bit! Your pick/black ones are adorable. I have a pink pair that I got on Clearance at Payless for $5.00--the only thing better than a pair of shoes is a cheap pair of shoes!
My *favorite* pair of shoes are from Payless---the ones I featured on my blog back in August.
I love how you arranged your shoes for a picture. I've seen blogs where food and crafts are nicely arranged...why not shoes?
Hey, this is my first visit to your blog. I LOVE IT. I will be back over and over again. I hope you don't have a site meter or you will find out that I am a blog stalker. Just kidding. Ok, I'm not. But seriously, love it all. and I agree with Shannon, you should make the show photo into a meme.
Heth, your shoes are as adorable as you! No girl can have too many shoes...
I had a moment of silence here at my computer for Sara's shoes before I began typing. The ultimate shame is that Sara and I wear the same size and I know she has good taste...too bad for me that we aren't closer!!!
Hey, you like my name???? I took the name from Gweedo way back in the hood! It is my "official" online name for numerous accounts. Tell the little, ur, I mean big guy thanks. :) You have a wonderful blog...Miss you!
Hey I have that first pair of shoes, the black and pink, I love them they are soooooo cute.
Love the shoes. I have running shoes, but I try not to run much. Shame on me. If you can tell anything about a person by their shoe collection, you are hotstuff.
Happy National De-lurking Week!
Post a Comment