Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dance like no one is watching?

Hannah posted a great video over on her site. Remember those other dancing guys back in the archives? (I'm to lazy too go find the old post) I think this guy may have them beat. Check it out.

http://www.military.com/Video/050303_DanceTime.wmv

And go check out Hannah's blog, she takes pretty pictures.

7 comments:

Tanya Nichols said...

so HILARIOUS!!!! thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I need to get to bed. But before I do, thank you for the laugh! I'll probably dream about this now, aaaahhh thanks?

Anonymous said...

So we all need to check the room for cameras before we dance our hearts out, thinking no one is around.... He's a great dancer!

Chilihead2 said...

Bwa hahahaha! That's excellent. Thanks for sharing. I will now be directing everyone I know to that video.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

(Ethan wanted to type you a message Heth! It says, "Thank you for watching movies and having popcorn!")

rtwccccccvvvrrtvbccxszsd


And here's one from Owen:

i love you.

(you'll notice that he put two spaces between each word, because in kindergarten they are learning "two finger spaces" when they write their letters lol :) also, he wouldn't get down from the computer till he found a period to put at the end.)

Anonymous said...

OK...so was I the only one singing along with C & C Music Factory and the guy???? I was pretty tempted to get up out of this computer chair...don't worry, I didn't!
That boy gots da moves!!!!