Which is what I am doing today. I picked up my Christmas photos the a few days ago and thought I would share. Every year, on Christmas Sunday, I make the kids line up on the couch for a picture before church. I usually take way too many shots, but I ADORE them because you end up getting a feel for the moment when you look at all the pictures in a row. One year they played pass-the-baby-Jack. I had four pics of the group with each kid taking a turn holding the baby. But I LOVE this year's pictures. I laugh every time I look at them. Ahhh, can you feel the brotherly love?



9 comments:
Precious!!! I love Tyler in these lol!! And the girls look so pretty :)
Great pictures, and worth the wait! Your kids are adorable.
Love those. Beautiful kids. I laughed at the bottom three. You're right about that brotherly love. ;)
These are the kind of photos that you'll look back on year after year and they will make you smile... And heth, I will definitely be like you someday, the mom who takes "too many" photos of the kids to the point where they are sick of it... :O)
Beautiful children! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Thought I'd come check yours out. :) As you've probably noticed on my blog, I don't have a digital camera either. I love my 35 MM, but I DO have the digital camera of my dreams picked out. Unfortunately it's about $900-1000, so I'm waiting for it to come down in price ... way down.
Heth,
You have the most beautiful children! Adorable, just adorable. You're so blessed! you do know how blessed you are, don't you? :)
Oh...I can't believe how much the kids have grown up. What happened to the bottle hanging out of Noelle's mouth and Tyler stealing it and hiding under the crib??? They are so precious!!!
Your kids are adorable!
That is the same camera I want to get! The only problem is the cash needed to buy it!
You have gorgeous children!!
Post a Comment