

The avocados were not a favorite with some of the kids, but they loved mango. Everyone was asking for more chicken, it was fantastic.
We got together with friends for some Memorial Day grilling and I knew I wanted to make that chicken, I couldn't get it out of my mind. I also took a Pioneer Woman recipe. She hasn't let me down yet. Everything on her site is amazing. The Fluffy New Potatoes went over well. They were just the right size to pop in your mouth. Not necessarily a good thing.
A for sure good thing? Playing the paper game with a fifteen crazy friends. Hilarious.
9 comments:
that face is priceless!
My hubby hated avocados for years -- now he LOVES them! :)
britt
Oh boy, thanks for the recipe link! It looks gluten free too, so I can give it a try.
I will definitely be making this!
Not to worry - my kids won't appreciate the avacados either!
For sure...that game is the best! I love it. Much fun was had.
that looks delicious...and much like pioneer woman's recipes all of my heather's recipes have never let me down. in fact just this weekend i was craving some of your marinated kabobs! ;) you got me to eat a mushroom and i actually liked it! ;)
Great find. I LOVE avocados! I'm glad my husband doesn't because that means more for me!
Looks yummy! I'll have to try it!
That sounds rockin' awesome, will have to try!
First time visiting your blog and i got a great recipe and a fun game
thanks:)
Post a Comment