Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blossoms- If Only They Could Last All Summer

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is my favorite part of spring. i love dancing with my daughters under the falling blossoms...'flower snow' they call it.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

wow, looks like snow!!!! prettier though! much much much prettier!!!

ann said...

Beautiful, Heth. I bet they smell heavenly.

gretchen from lifenut said...

Ooh! I bet the scent is incredible!

Ellen said...

Wow, My girls would be going crazy throwing all those petals in the air and running around. So pretty!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I bet Heaven is gonna be full of flowering trees that just never quit...

Elizabeth said...

It's so pretty! Hopefully that doesn't equal lots of raking!
Elizabeth

Vicky Aissen said...

That is sooo cool. It wasn't that long ago that it was snow on our decks, and now it is beautiful flower petals!! I wish it would stay flower petals all year though... :)

Angela said...

I just said that to Matt the other day; why don't they last all summer? It reminded me of a Chandler message (of course): would I appreciate the beauty if it was always there? I think it's precisely because it's so rare that I am so grateful for it. Thanks for the beautiful pictures.