Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January. Brrr.

You see all the bloggers doing the 365 thing, you know, a photo every day for a year? I like the idea, but only in theory. If I participated, most of the pictures from January would be of Jack playing Wii, Gemma climbing over the gate into the kitchen to sneak into food, and Toby still in his jammies long after lunch. It's pretty much the same thing every day around here with me wearing differing versions of warm and comforable clothes. What can you do? It's January in the midwest and it is cooooold.

Today we had a variation on our January theme. Gemma decided that it should be summer and that the couch makes a great swimming pool. I think she's on to something.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome. she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

awww!!!!

(((honestly....Project 365 is a lot harder than I thought it would be)))

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I wish I could get a tan from my couch...

She even looks cute in a swim cap...not many can pull that off.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

fun!!!

Dorsey said...

Yes, I too attempted the 365 thing, and its not working out like I'd hoped. Ah well, maybe one a week? A 52 thing?

Anonymous said...

What a cutie~I love that middle picture. I remember when Nate and i were kids, we would spread a blue blanket out on the floor and that would be our swimming pool and we would dive off the couch and swim, kinda like Gemma.

Truth said...

What great pics! I don't blame her for dreaming about diving into the deep and enjoying the cool water on a very hot day.

melanie said...

awesome dive gemmie!!! you are so dang cute!!

Tina said...

seriously..that is so great.

btw: word verification is "typlerp"... dont you have a kid named that? hehe... I know...lame...but why do I think that's so funny?

Anonymous said...

Why do I want to smooch on her cheeks?????

Anonymous said...

I can just hear her. Love these photos. The little cutie-patutie.

I'm still sitting here waiting for her hit the couch in the middle photo.

Brenda said...

Think Warm Think Warm!!