Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Confession

I still have Christmas decorations up. Don't judge me.

I took down the tree and that was as far as I got, but according to my Christmas Cactus, I've still got time.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take an 8x10 of that photo. Very nice! I LOVE Christmas cacti and didn't get around to buying one this year.
I think you have until January 31st at 11:59 pm to get the decorations down. I think it's a rule somewhere.....

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What a great picture!

I want a pretty plant that doesn't die. The ones I bought 2 weeks ago are barely hanging on.

Missy said...

I have a Santa on my front door that has been there over two years!
I cannot judge!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

we have not taken down one Christmas thing yet! BUT we just had Christmas with his brothers 9 days ago.... that counts for something right? and we were gone to Ark! Now we are busy. Russ is sleeping on the couch at night and likes the tree as a night light.

Truth said...

That is gorgeous! You go on having Christmas up as long as you like. I won't tell anyone.

Truth said...

P.S. I still have some Christmas songs on my ipod. And I still listen to them.

Katina said...

The last of mine were taken down on Saturday, but they now reside in a laundry basket because I am too lazy to put them away. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I came here from Sara's blog, and I just want to chime in 'coz I still have a basket of Christmas presents that we still need to drop off to certain people. Hmmm, maybe I'll just give it to them on Easter. LOL

melanie said...

oo-pretty.

Anonymous said...

I didn't take my tree down until the mid part of January--a first for me! It was a newly bought tree this year and she was so lovely--I didn't want to put her away.

Anonymous said...

Christmas was only 4 weeks ago. What's the rush?

I really like that photo.

Jean Stockdale said...

No judgement here!! Blessings.

Sarah said...

I thought I DID take all my Christmas stuff down, but I keep finding it around. Just today I took down a reindeer coloring page off my kitchen cabinet. The Christmas Cactus is beautiful. Mine never looked that striking.

Heth said...

Sarah I suppose I should complete my confession...that is the only bloom on the cactus. Sad. I know.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! You have until next November to get everything put away, just in time to put it up again.
-FringeGirl