After this morning's word from the Lord, I could use a walk to the creek...to reflect on all that she shared...love the photos, but in the meantime I will sip on some soup and nurse this yucky cold.
You dont know me, I am related to Melissa Marsh. Just decided to check out your blog page,and cameacross this photojournalistic posting....love the pictures, you have a imaginative eye
6 comments:
After this morning's word from the Lord, I could use a walk to the creek...to reflect on all that she shared...love the photos, but in the meantime I will sip on some soup and nurse this yucky cold.
Neat!
Love that last photo with the one red leaf...it would be beautiful blown up!
Looks like tale tell signs of Fall for sure.
Beautiful pictures, Heth.
love it... i miss fall!
You dont know me, I am related to Melissa Marsh. Just decided to check out your blog page,and cameacross this photojournalistic posting....love the pictures, you have a imaginative eye
Post a Comment