Then I ate 20 pancakes.
Ok, so that's a lie. I ate a pancake shaped like a 20. My sister Mariah was here this morning watching the kids for me while I ran and bless her heart, she made me pancakes. Pancakes shaped like an H and a 20.
YAY!
Is this a subliminal message telling me to stay hydrated?
13 comments:
Awww ... aren't sisters great? Wish I had one.
Congratulations on the 20 miles ... you are a way better woman than I am. I don't think I could run across the street to the neighbors house without collapsing and going into convulsions.
Seriously.
You're awesome ... way to go!
Oh, sweet, Mariah! Maybe a 26 shaped pancake after the big one?? That would be motivation when the run seems tough. :) Way to go - you did it!
Makes it all worth it, doesn't it :)
Well, that and the fact that you burned off enough calories to actually eat 20 pancakes and not feel bad about it at all...heck eat 40!
Marathon...here. you. come.
Awww! She's a sweetheart.
i came over from journeymama and just love your blog! i love your writing style...everything...and of course the fact that you have a big family! hope you don'tmind if I stick around...it's nice to "meet" you...ps...i'm a runner too :)
she is such a doll!! i think i am going to adopt her as mine too!!
and... you guys are going to do awesome!!
wait: idea... we could send pancakes with so that instead of oranges you had pancake calories- tossing them at you. i know- bad idea.
awwww, I bet that was the bestest pancake you ever had!! What a sweetie! You are awesome Heth! ps Mel's idea was good, but you think you choked on an orange...I'm jus sayin!
h20 pancakes...i love it!
I've heard you're suppose to load up on carbs. before a big race so I say eat an entire 20. How did your run go? How's Kelsey's foot?
Definitely a hidden message there (drink water, not oranges.) And hooray for 20 miles. The best? Heth looked like she was 20 when she ran the 20.
Congrats girlfriend!
honestly woman.... 20 miles AMAZES ME. I get weary DRIVING 20 miles.
just drink the syrup...that should give you plenty of energy! ;)
WAY TO GO ON THE 20 MILES! You ROCK, Heth!!! seriously.
You are awesome!
Post a Comment