I would like to introduce you to our newest attempt. Randall.

Randall, meet The Internet. Internet, meet Randall.
Now that introductions have been made, let me tell you a little bit about Randall. Caedmon caught Randall a week ago. Under a rock. WHAT IN THE WORLD?! Unfortunately, Randall was too late to be a participant in the poster of Things Caedmon Caught the Summer of '08.

Randall is living in a glass prison and is regularly terrorized by small hands. Sometimes the hands bring tasty worms and crickets, other times they just want to try to pick him up. He's made it a week, so far so good.
I'm cheering you on Randall.
10 comments:
I dont like salamandars. But, then again, I do share my home with 3 iguanas and 4 ferrets. Why have the typical dog or cat when you can have a salamander?
Randall is cute (?).... It is good for his sake that Nate was allergic to Cleopatra otherwise there could have potentially been a homicide in your house too. Luckliy for us it was a open and shut case :) Let me know if you need any "lizardesh" supplies, I think my kids are ready to let go and move on from Mike Rowe (our deceased lizard). oh, and do you guys live in a different part of the country than I do? (ok, i know it is the same town..) but my kids NEVER find anything cool like that, sometimes Lola brings in crickets but that is the extent of our coolness on the SW side of town.
Good luck Randall, I am pulling for ya!
Welcome to the family, Randall!
Hmmm, I think my dog would not get along with Randall.
Good luck, Randall!
Randall, other salamanders are just wandering around looking for a place not to die this winter. But YOU, you have attained Rock Star status! You are now famous beyond the reaches of the rock you crawled under. I think you need to thank Caedmon every time he comes to visit.
And while you are at it, beg him to protect you from Gemma and Jack. I'll be pulling for ya!
"Randall is living in a glass prison and is regularly terrorized by small hands." HA!
...so goes Odie's life here...except his prison is just a little bigger and involves a lot of time on the couch.
Good luck, Randall.
My Boy
loves to catch many things and put them in the glass prison and give them the same treatment.
Go Randall
i'm pulling for you, randall. you're in good hands ;)
Post a Comment