I'm walking a tightrope with blissful denial on one side and crazy-lady panic on the other. Of course there's a whole heap of excitement thrown in the mix.
It's only 5 days away. ACK!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! You've worked hard and you will be so proud of yourself when you cross the finish line.
I am so excited I have that night before Christmas tickly feeling in my tummy! WEEEEEE! Heth, you are going to do awesome. Heck, you've already hit the TWENTY MILE MARK. That is awesome right there.
You two have been used to running with squirrels, cows, and an occassional dog cheering you on. But in 5 days you'll be surrounded by other sweaty runners and maybe that will be interesting enough to keep you entertained. And you can also watch for shoe stores! Shoot, you'll probably keep right on running when you are done just to see what great stores in the next mile or two!
13 comments:
Wow! You've worked hard and you will be so proud of yourself when you cross the finish line.
Cheering for you!
you're gonna rock, crazy lady!
Woohoo! Go Team Crazy Lady!!
Ahhh! How exciting!!! No oranges, honey. You'll do great!
I am so excited I have that night before Christmas tickly feeling in my tummy! WEEEEEE! Heth, you are going to do awesome. Heck, you've already hit the TWENTY MILE MARK. That is awesome right there.
You are amazing!! You will do so great--I know it!! Rock it out, busy mama!!
~Vicky
I so wish I was going to be there.. you are going to have so much fun!!!
-rach
you're gonna do so great!! SOOO exciting!!!
Super Woman...you're so gonna feel like Super Woman when you're done!
YAY!!!
Run, Forrest, run! ;)
You CAN do it!
You two have been used to running with squirrels, cows, and an occassional dog cheering you on. But in 5 days you'll be surrounded by other sweaty runners and maybe that will be interesting enough to keep you entertained. And you can also watch for shoe stores!
Shoot, you'll probably keep right on running when you are done just to see what great stores in the next mile or two!
i am so excited for you! i wish i could be there cheering you all on...maybe next time.
i can't wait for your race report.
Go Heth, Go Heth, Go Heth. I'll be cheering you on from here.
Post a Comment