Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's A Sing Along

Today's background music is provided by Gemma. The lyrics are a little iffy but she's got the tune down for sure. Volume level? Loud.

"Where is fun-kim? Where is fun-kim?
Here I am. Here I am.
Very really welcome, very really thank-you.
Run away. Run away."

Keeping a straight face while listening is almost impossible.

10 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

MAN, that's cute~

Anonymous said...

I love her I lover her I LOVE her!

Tina said...

am i supposed to hear something?

Anonymous said...

now I really can't wait till Sunday!!!!! I have to say, she is one of the loudest and the proudest in the class, last week I had potty patrol and was in the hallway and could hear all of their precious little 3 and 4 year old voices! cuz they are in "the Lord's Army!!" YESSS SSSIR

Christa said...

Kids are so funny in the way they misunderstand lyrics. My two oldest boys (4 and 5) were cracking up as I tried to teach them a praise song with the phrase "know a new peace..." Turns out, they were singing "knowin' who pees!" No wonder they thought it was funny. I blogged about it here: http://selahgraphics.net/noendinsite/2008/06/23/omnipresence/

Laura Lu said...

ooh...i love her...she is sooo cute!!!!!!!!

Amie said...

I LOVE songs like that! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Awww....I love it! How sweet!

Truth said...

Ah, that is so very cute.

jo@blog-diggidy said...

that is too cute...my daughter (shes almost 12) could never pronounce "munchkin" correctly. she would always say "munkchin" or "munkinch" or any other variety of things you could say, but never, "munchkin". she came runnning into my bedroom the other day yelling, " mommy , i can fnally say "munchkin"...i couldn't quit laughing.