Iced decaf tall peppermint soy no whip mocha-- not that you are "that costomer". :) that should be the correct interpretation unless they have changed some of the symbols. belief it or not people had even more complicated drinks than that! thanks for the adorable pictures. i just need to get to Costco and print some out! :)
um, yeah, no wonder they charge $45 a cup--they have to hire masters in decoding---they must have retired CIA agents sit in the back with headsets on and decode your orders....you girls and your coffee;-)
And to think, I just figured out that the dark roast folgers is the "old" coffee that I used when younger. I couldn't figure out why I kept having to put more scoops in to have a decent cup of coffee. No more of this medium or light roast even if it is cheaper. I was using twice as much. Starbucks.....sorry I'm a purist. Ooma
My interpretation is a tall Iced decaf, Peppermint, soy, no whip, Mocha.
Boy do I miss being a barista.
I just found you through Mental T, whom I found through Badgersontheloose. I'll be back...after I go have a cup of Breakfast blend. Oh, shoot! I used my last of it yesterday morning. Drats.
10 comments:
Ah, the lingo of Starbucks....I would love to drive-thru right now a whisper sweet somethings into their microphone!
ps. thanks for the venti, mocha, decaf, no-whip. I could just lick the cup dry! and I forgot to ask for skinny....
Iced decaf tall peppermint soy no whip mocha-- not that you are "that costomer". :) that should be the correct interpretation unless they have changed some of the symbols. belief it or not people had even more complicated drinks than that! thanks for the adorable pictures. i just need to get to Costco and print some out! :)
Tiffany Ten thousand points to you. Right on. Yeah, that was Holly's drink. Me? I never stray from a Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato. In the winter, hot.
I was just gonna say...that isn't Heth's drink, it's decaf. Hi Holly! :)
Well it ISN'T my favorite, a grande nonfat iced caramel machiatto. :)
um, yeah, no wonder they charge $45 a cup--they have to hire masters in decoding---they must have retired CIA agents sit in the back with headsets on and decode your orders....you girls and your coffee;-)
I am sitting her chuckling out loud. First I read the hair fiasco, then the starbucks post. You needed one of those after the hair incident. Oye!
drat, tiffany beat me to it. one day i'm going to work at starbucks just to put my knowledge to use.
And to think, I just figured out that the dark roast folgers is the "old" coffee that I used when younger. I couldn't figure out why I kept having to put more scoops in to have a decent cup of coffee. No more of this medium or light roast even if it is cheaper. I was using twice as much. Starbucks.....sorry I'm a purist. Ooma
My interpretation is a tall Iced decaf, Peppermint, soy, no whip, Mocha.
Boy do I miss being a barista.
I just found you through Mental T, whom I found through Badgersontheloose. I'll be back...after I go have a cup of Breakfast blend. Oh, shoot! I used my last of it yesterday morning. Drats.
Tiff
Post a Comment