Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ewwww

Two of the three tadpoles that we were trying to raise into frogs have been murdered in cold blood. I'm not sure that a tadpole has ever died from being placed inside a Barbie purse and then squished. There is a first time for everything.

15 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Oh NO!! Yes, I believe that may be a first.

KarenK said...

Hee
LAIRious.

Anonymous said...

OH. Dear.

Someone said...

Well, they ARE cold blooded, after all.

Have you held services for them?

melanie said...

aww. i am so sorry guys! a barbie purse? what a way to go..

Anonymous said...

Was that listed anywhere in the instructions???? Like with the warnings? Maybe you could write to the company and tell them they should include that....OR you could sue them for not putting that warning in the directions and you could get like a million tadpoles as a settlement......

So who put them in the purse?
And how long until you found them?
And do you still own the purse?
Yukie/funny!

Truth said...

Ewwww! When my dd brought two lovely tadpoles home to raise "I" unknowingly murdered them. Ugh! I felt so awful. I think the water must have been too warm or something. As soon as I put them in their new home, they began swimming around wildly, then went belly up.

MrsFierceShoes said...

Wow! Too bad I HATE frogs. They are on my list of phobias.

Anonymous said...

haha that's ridiculous!!

Anonymous said...

A tadpole in a Barbie purse is like a rainbow trout in my purse. I can see the problem.

Tina said...

yuk yuk double triple quadriple yuk

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Alas, another fashion victim.

mellon said...

Wait! How will I ever be able to take my tadpoles shopping if I can't transport them in my Barbie purse?

meNmykids said...

Oh yeah, just what I would expect. Everything belongs in your purse, those girls are learning young.

hannahjoy said...

lol. oh my goodness.