Here are the kids and their friends in the hats. Five of the Laundry Pile kiddos and two Children of Joy. Apparently when you are 12 you don't want to be caught wearing a firecracker crown, and when you are 1 month old, you are are way too cool for that kind of stuff. But everyone else was game.
13 comments:
What a bunch of CUTIES!!
Blessings,
Renee
Adorable!
I love those crowns!!!!
Way to make memories, Mom.
LOL> I love the picture! Besides, the 1 month old would probably eat it anyway...
Whoooohoooo! Applause, whistles, cheers! Who needs the parade when you have that bunch. Those three little boys could BE the parade!
Do I detect Luke on Robbie's shoulder? Isn't that Nate's job to sneak into the photo......?
Ha! I didn't even notice Luke until you pointed that out Mom!
You're right - SO cute. The newspaper should think so too. :)
an awesome bunch of little firecrackers they are!
WHAT AWESOME FUN! Reminds me of that cheer we use to do as kids...firecracker, firecracker, boom boom boom!
I love it! Looks like a great time as always.
That is great!!! Hey, I LOVE your red wrap, by the way!!!
Hi! I just discovered your blog! Love the firecracker crowns...we made them last year with our neighborhood friends, and two of my three wore them again this year...my 10-year-old refused to partake in all that festive fun.
Post a Comment