The toilet paper supply was getting low so I stocked back up with a huge jumbo pack that almost takes two people to carry. It was sitting in the kitchen with the rest of the loot I had purchased at the store and one of the little ones came into the room and wanted to help put things away. I pointed them towards the toilet paper. Then I started putting the rest of the stuff away and I forgot about it.
The next time Toby needed a diaper change, I headed towards the stash I keep in the corner of the living room. There you will find almost every size of diapers or pullups that the store sells. What else did I find? A jumbo pack of toilet paper. But when you think about it, it kind of makes sense...
10 comments:
I've never thought about it like that... haha learn something new every day! Jack is such a great little squirt
You have been given award and it is well deserved.
Come by and check it out.
I love your Blog by the way.
That's really funny! So how many do you have in diapers/pullups and what are their ages? I never thought about that.
Logical. He's beyond his years.
A prodigy for sure.
Did I mention that we are related?
Smart child!
i love it. it does seems to just disappear, and it serves so many other purposes, like nose wipes, toothpaste out of the sink wipes, and lip gloss off the mirror remover.
There is a kid that can analyze and synthesize.
lol, yes I guess it does. I remember a friend once, who was changing a stinky diaper at my house. I offered her wipes and she responded with, "I don't use wipes after I go to the bathroom. He doesn't need them either." Ewww...
It seems logical to me! He is such a cutie!
Nice post! I’m working on a marketing project with Scholastic to connect with parents like you who are publishing great content. Our goal is to raise awareness about Maya & Miguel http://pbskidsgo.org/mayaandmiguel a program for kids on PBS that promotes cultural diversity and language learning.
We’d love to get your feedback on the show and the interactive content on the Maya & Miguel site.
In addition, I thought I’d ask if you’d like to receive a free Maya & Miguel DVD. If you’d like to receive the DVD just email me at mark@boldmouth.com with your address and I’ll have it shipped it out to you.
If you do choose to blog about Maya & Miguel show or episodes on the DVD, please make it clear how you received the information. Our goal is to be open and honest with everyone we reach.
Many Thanks,
Mark Steidler
Post a Comment