The little hook that breaks your water: $8.30 Delivery charge: $1615 Staying overnight two nights: $1430 Ibuprofen 800 MG: $3 each Plus a whole lot of other charges that are way overpriced
So loving that! Thanks for sharing...makes me want another one...don't tell my hubby, for some reason, he is content with 4...did I mention he's an only child?
Oh, he is lovely! Congratulations! I've looked at his pic twice and I was compelled both times to cock my head his way to get a good view. He is a doll!
I've enjoyed your blog (I'm a Prostestant who somehow has gotten hooked on multiple Catholic mom blogs and found yours through one of them). First time commenting tho. Luci
Oh, and I must say, I feel grateful for not paying anything after reading this (I'm from Canada). We don't have the planet's best health care system, but we do have decent coverage in my opinion.
30 comments:
I've been spending lots of time lately delivering these little guys. He sure came out looking quite handsome. Congratulations!
He is SO precious! What a great picture!
Oh Heth. He is so precious.
It is definitely worth the pain and the bills when you hold that bundle of sweetness.
So loving that! Thanks for sharing...makes me want another one...don't tell my hubby, for some reason, he is content with 4...did I mention he's an only child?
He is so precious! I just realized that our babies are about 30+ hours in difference! We too are getting hospital bills...oh the joy!
Awwww! I wish I could be there! I can't wait till we see you all again!
you are so creative on your blogs!!! Man is he adorable...
He is so worth all the pain!!! I love you TOBY!!! and you too heth! haha
Definitely priceless!
Worth every last penny, I'd say. Look at his eyes! Sigh.
The crochet hook is eight bucks, eh?
Did you ever post a birth story and I just missed it somehow?
Sweet, sweet little man. So adorable.
Mopsy, Yep, the crochet hook is eight bucks. It kind of has always reminded me of an orange peeler. I posted his birth story here.
Oh, he is lovely! Congratulations! I've looked at his pic twice and I was compelled both times to cock my head his way to get a good view. He is a doll!
I've enjoyed your blog (I'm a Prostestant who somehow has gotten hooked on multiple Catholic mom blogs and found yours through one of them). First time commenting tho.
Luci
Worth every penny and pain! What an amazing boy. You are indeed blessed with a priceless treasure.
Heth---I fully remember reading it now. Having brain problems, if you know what I mean.
Awesome picture. Congratulations on the new addition.
How beautiful!!! Congratulations!
Oh, that Toby is a cutie! What a great photo.
OMG, Your priceless little gift could NOT be cuter! I want to gobble him up!!
(...that's southern-speak for he's cute, lest anyone think i'm a carnivore or something....)
Ack! CANNIBAL, not carnivore. Actually I'm neither, but that's irrelevant.
Such a cutie. SO worth it, having all that cuteness around. It seems that the cuteness in your family just keeps multiplying...
priceless indeed, what a honey! what a gift he is.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *clunk!* (that's the sound I make when I fall off my chair from an overdose of cutie-pie)
Worth every penny.
Interesting about the hook and ibuprophen too. That's all I took while in the hospital and the doc used the hook for me too.
Just found your blog! Love this post...how precious!
Beautiful! He's so sweet.
Oh, and I must say, I feel grateful for not paying anything after reading this (I'm from Canada). We don't have the planet's best health care system, but we do have decent coverage in my opinion.
That has to be one of the most adorable baby pictures ever.
What a sweetie!!
All for His glory, ~Rhen
Oh.my.gosh! He is BEAUTIFUL! Belated congratulations, Heth! :) Just lovely!
(by the way, that was a typo deletion above. :-/)
Melanie
Post a Comment