Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuck in the Thumb and Hold Those Other Four Fingers Up High

Jack turned four on Sunday. As is tradition in our family, the birthday child gets to pick his or her birthday meal. We have had a lot of things but I don't think I have ever served macaroni and cheese, applesauce, and Cool Ranch Doritos at a birthday party before. Good choice Jack.

9 comments:

a said...

sounds yummy, and fun.

melanie said...

happy birthday little guy! where's the sugar??

Anonymous said...

My youngest turns 17 in 10 days! Oh, I can remember the days they clamored for mac and cheese and hot dogs. While the hot dogs are still a big hit, I can't remember that last time I broke open one of those little blue boxes! My how the years fly by!

Heth said...

Mel- There was plenty of sugar. I failed to mention the large quantities if Kool-aid and the devil's food cake with ice cream. You didn't think we would actually eat a meal without something sweet did you?! Heaven forbid!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your new four-year-old!

His birthday meal sounds pretty fantastic to me.

Judy said...

Now that is a meal after every 4 year old's heart! Hope his day was great! :)

hannahjoy said...

I love it. It's what every kid loves at that age anyway, so why not at the bday party?

Truth said...

Happy Birthday to Jack! Sounds perfect for a boy who's 4.

Anonymous said...

that partay was great... i stepped into the door coming home from detasseling and Jack came right up to me and said ''today's my burthday!'' he couldn't say it completely right so at least its a sign that he's not growing up too fast! yay! haha