Saturday, March 31, 2007

Do Dreams Really Come True?

There is a giveaway over at Five Minutes for Mom. A free Dyson. It's sad the things we lust after when we become moms.

9 comments:

Truth said...

Thanks!

melanie said...

i won't tell you that it's at 601 right now!!! good luck on the dyson!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't even have the energy to vacuum right now...does it vacuum by itself??

Just kidding.

PS- i forget how far along you are, Fri was 24 weeks for me and i am finally feeling some real kicks!

Karen Putz said...

I saw the contest and entered-- isn't it crazy how we women get silly over a vacuum?

cce said...

Speaking of vacuuming by itself, isn't there a little robot thing that roams around and vacuums constantly. It has a dance name...like the tango or something? That's what I want, that's what I really, really want. I'm over the desire for diamonds and vacations and cashmere lined gloves, I just want a Tango or Fox Trot or whatever that thing is called. Is this too much to ask?

Anonymous said...

Sadly a Dyson was the one expensive gift I asked for last Christmas (and received!). Did I ask for jewels, imported perfume, a first edition Virginia Woolf novel - nah. I wanted the vacuum that can suck up the dog hairs from the rug.
Sigh.
-Susan M.

Anonymous said...

nanny nanny boo boo....I *have* a Dyson already! It's pretty. But you still have to push it. Nothing is perfect.

Trina said...

Holy shmoley I would love a Dyson. I love to vacuum anyway, but a DYSON!! I am never good about doing that whole link to a blog for a contest thing though, but hey Im one less person for you to have to compete with, so go get it girly!

Truth said...

Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you a lot this week. Hope everything is okay. Guess it wouldn't hurt to pray when you've been on my heart so heavily, now would it?