Tuesday, March 06, 2007

He Really Is a Good Little Monkey


George becomes curious about potty training.

7 comments:

Carina said...

Beautiful! Those kids come up with some crazy stuff. Sometimes I wish I could peek into their little minds and see what's going on, but I think I'm glad I can't, all in all.

Rocks In My Dryer said...

*SNORT*...RFLOL...

KarenK said...

I always found Hotwheels cars in our potty chair. I love George takin' a swim. That's awesome.

Truth said...

Oh my what curious little monkeys can do.

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! Good job! High five! Here are some M&Ms for George! Do he want the Thomas the Tank engine undies or Lightning McQueen!?!? Let's call George's daddy at work to tell him the good news! Too bad Christmas isn't soon, cause it would be in the newsletter!

(can you tell I am currently potty training a little boy and get happy when ANYBODY uses a potty?)

Trina said...

Okay I dont know what just happened to my comment....*raising eyebrows*

I think mr. monkey may need to explore the bathtub now....rofl

Janean said...

Aaaaahhhhhhh! :D
hee hee