Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Moment of Silence Please


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know!!! I could not believe it.

Anonymous said...

I was in shock for an hour. But I agree with flipflop, he should end up with a much better deal for himself rather than being stuck with the contract they give him.

P.S. I added you to my favorite blogs list

Kathryn Thompson said...

So very much of sadness... Oh...Sorry. Were we supposed to be silent?

Tammy M. said...

My family and I started watching AI about 3 weeks ago. We were a bit late in the game, but he was all of our favorite. And I am ready to buy his album, so hopefully a label will sign him quick, if they haven't already.

Chilihead2 said...

I'm such a dork. I'm the one person in all of America that does not watch AI. I thought he was the new lead singer for INXS and had died or something! LOL.

Oh. Sorry. LOL'g probably isn't appropriate right now.

Truth said...

LOL. Ok, I'm the second person in the world who doesn't watch AI.

Diane Viere said...

OH--I am so sorry to LOL during your grief. Seriously--I understand your pain--but the visual that popped up on my computer screen.....with your tribute words posted.....just gave me the giggles!

I truly am sorry--and will respectfully--laugh my way out of your blog.


Don't worry--he'll do just fine--he's got what it takes!

Diane

Natalie Joy said...

I will mourn with you. Any man with a head like that really out to be at least in the final 2. Oh, yeah, and he can really sing.

SuperMom said...

Oh my. What a great picture. He's not bad to look at, eh? :-)

Poor guy. I haven't been keeping up with it, but I felt so bad for him. I think he's way better than that gray-headed grandpa guy.

Anonymous said...

I think the call lines were rigged because I have read several idol blogs saying they couldn't get through on his! Re-vote!!!!! I was MAD! but he is better off because he'll probably have his pick of contracts to sign and not be stuck with just A.I. for a year. So basically he got a free ride!!! :)